Aero 31-174231 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/4 BP, 3-1/8 BS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 31 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt oval track use only. The CNC spun-formed 31 Series wheels have extremely low run-outs. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material with a new torque ring design.
- Recommended use for asphalt only
- Designed for vehicles up to 2500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- 31 Series DO NOT have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 31-174531 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/8 BS
Aero 36-174531 36 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP 3-1/8 BS
Aero 31-074231 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/4 BP, 3-1/8 BS
Aero 36-074531 36 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP 3-1/8 BS
Aero 31-074531 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/8 BS
Aero 31-974531BLK 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/8 Inch BS
Aero 30-174231 30 Series 13x7 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/4 BP, 3-1/8 BS
Aero 30-174031 30 Series 13x7 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3-1/8 Inch BS
Aero 30-174531 30 Series 13x7 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/8 BS
Aero 31-174220 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/4 BP, 2 Inch BS
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.