Aero 30-904220PUR 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/4 BP 2 Inch BS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 30 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 30 Series wheels have low run-out with knife-edged bead humps. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material with a new torque ring design.
- Can be used for both dirt and asphalt
- Designed for vehicles up to 2500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 30 Series have safety bead humps
For offroad use only.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.