Aero 30-284530 30 Series 13x8 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3 Inch BS
Pony Stock, 13 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 4x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.), Chrome
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 30 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 30 Series wheels have low run-out with knife-edged bead humps. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material with a new torque ring design.
- Can be used for both dirt and asphalt
- Designed for vehicles up to 2500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 30 Series have safety bead humps
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 30-904030BLU 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-904030GOL 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-904030GRN 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-904530PIN 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-204030 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-284240 30 Series 13x8 Inch Wheel, 4x4.25 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 30-284520 30 Series 13x8 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 30-284540 30 Series 13x8 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 30-974030GRN 30 Series 13x7 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-974030ORG 30 Series 13x7 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.