Aero 30-184535 30 Series 13x8 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/2 BS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 30 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 30 Series wheels have low run-out with knife-edged bead humps. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material with a new torque ring design.
- Can be used for both dirt and asphalt
- Designed for vehicles up to 2500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 30 Series have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 30-184035 30 Series 13x8 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3-1/2 Inch BS
Aero 30-984535BLK 30 Series 13x8 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/2 BS
Aero 30-174535 30 Series 13x7 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/2 BS
Aero 31-174035 31 Series 13x7 Inch Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4 BP, 3-1/2 BS
Aero 30-184540 30 Series 13x8 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 31-184540 31 Series 13x8 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 30-184510 30 Series 13x8 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 1 Inch BS
Aero 30-184520 30 Series 13x8 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 30-184530 30 Series 13x8 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 31-184500 31 Series 13x8 Inch Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 0 BS
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.