Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve for Belt Drive Fuel Pump
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This pressure relief valve is the ideal bypass valve for use with a positive displacement fuel pump (typically not required for diaphragm type pumps). For use with any carbureted race engine using a belt drive fuel pump. This bypass valve is well suited for alcohol carburetors with gear type pumps.
Adjustable diaphragm lets you set fuel pressure while the Holley jet inside allows you to reduce idle fuel pressure without affecting operating pressure. Due to fuel pump variations, the jet is not included. The fuel pump relief valve features a stainless steel seat and bronze popitt valve for maximum resistance to corrosion.
- Easily mounts directly to the carb fuel log
- Adjusting screw on top sets high RPM fuel pressure
- Easy pressure adjustments at 7-14 PSI
- Adjustable to vastly different fuel pumps
- Maximum fuel availability at the carb
- 3/8" NPT ports
910-11579 Instructions (PDF)
- The bypass is tapped for a Holley jet to reduce fuel pressure at idle. In most alcohol applications this can be plugged or run with a small jet. With gasoline, you can reduce the idle fuel pressure by installing progressively larger jets. The condition and type of fuel pump will determine the jet size.
- Make sure to install a jet or plug. A plug can be easily made by plugging the hole in an old jet with a small screw or solder.
More Like This
Speedway Chrome Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 4-9 PSI
Speedway Fuel Pressure Regulator, 5-12 PSI, Aluminum
Holley 12-804 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-4 PSI
Sniper 80000103 4.5-9 PSI Fuel Pressure Regulator-Carbureted
Longacre 52-43600 Low Pressure Shut-Off Switch
Willys Carbs WCD891 Alcohol Fuel Pressure Regulator
Earls 12846ERL HP Billet EFI By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley EFI 12-865 4 Port VR Series Fuel Pressure Regulator, 4-9 PSI
Mallory 29387 3 Port Bypass Regulator
Mallory 29386 2 Port Non-Bypass Regulator
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.