Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve for Belt Drive Fuel Pump
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This pressure relief valve is the ideal bypass valve for use with a positive displacement fuel pump (typically not required for diaphragm type pumps). For use with any carbureted race engine using a belt drive fuel pump. This bypass valve is well suited for alcohol carburetors with gear type pumps.
Adjustable diaphragm lets you set fuel pressure while the Holley jet inside allows you to reduce idle fuel pressure without affecting operating pressure. Due to fuel pump variations, the jet is not included. The fuel pump relief valve features a stainless steel seat and bronze popitt valve for maximum resistance to corrosion.
- Easily mounts directly to the carb fuel log
- Adjusting screw on top sets high RPM fuel pressure
- Easy pressure adjustments at 7-14 PSI
- Adjustable to vastly different fuel pumps
- Maximum fuel availability at the carb
- 3/8" NPT ports
910-11579 Instructions (PDF)
- The bypass is tapped for a Holley jet to reduce fuel pressure at idle. In most alcohol applications this can be plugged or run with a small jet. With gasoline, you can reduce the idle fuel pressure by installing progressively larger jets. The condition and type of fuel pump will determine the jet size.
- Make sure to install a jet or plug. A plug can be easily made by plugging the hole in an old jet with a small screw or solder.
More Like This
Holley 12-804 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-4 PSI
Longacre 43600 Low Pressure Shut-Off Switch
Bypass Relief Valve and 2 Pills for Alcohol
Willys Carbs WCD891 Alcohol Fuel Pressure Regulator
Speedway Chrome Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 4-9 PSI
Kinsler Flowed Injector Pill Set of 8 w/ Box
Aeromotive 13301 Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator, 3-60 PSI
Fuelab 51506-1-L-L Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-3 PSI
Fuelab 52501-1 EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator, 25-90 PSI
MSD 2922 Fuel Pump Return Kit
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!