Adjustable Fuel Log for Demon Carbs
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91011605 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
These CNC aluminum fuel logs are adjustable which allows them to fit carbs easier. It is designed to permit removing/replacing either bowl (or both) without having to use a wrench on the fuel line. It does NOT have a return style log. A double o-ring in the slide prevents leaks.
- Features 9/16”-24 threads to go directly into fuel bowl
- Comes with a barb for a 7/16" hose
- 1/8" NPT female port w/ plug on inlet side
- 1/8" NPT female port w/ plug on outlet side
- 9-5/8 Inch Centers
More Like This
Adjustable Fuel Log for 4150 Holley Style Carbs
Speedway Aluminum Fuel Log for Demon Carburetor
Braided Fuel Log Kit for 4150 Carburetor, Stainless Steel
Polished Aluminum Fuel Log
Speedway Aluminum Fuel Log for Holley Carburetor
Holley 4150 Double Pumper Chrome Dual-Feed Fuel Line
Dual Quad Fuel Line for Edelbrock Carbs
Speedway Carter Fuel Pump Fuel Line Kit
Holley 4160 Chrome Dual Feed Carburetor Fuel Line
Speedway Edelbrock Mechanical Fuel Pump Fuel Line Kit
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.