Accuair E-Level Air Management Package w/TouchPad, 5 Gallon
The e-Level TouchPad Air Management Package combines all of the highest quality components available to control your Air Springs in one easy to order part number. This kit includes top-of-the-line e-Level Controller with TouchPad interface, VU4 4-Corner Valve Manifold, 5-gallon Aluminum Air Tank, Serviceable Aluminum Air Filter, 3/8" D.O.T. Approved Plumbing Kit, and the most detailed Installation & Operation Manuals on the market. These packages include Dual compressors and a variety of finish options.
- 3 programmable heights
- Ride height on start
- Straight to height
- Ridemonitor mode
- Anti-cross loading
- Manages air compressors
- Truposition height sensors
- Automatic calibration
- Plug-N-Play wiring harness for easy installation
- Voltage Requirements: 9.5-16 Volts
- Current Requirements: Stage I = 44 Amps (Max) Stage II = 70 Amps (Max)
- Connectors: IP67 certified (immersion up to 3 ft)
- Compressor Recovery Time (100 - 150 psi): Stage I = 1 Minute, 54 Seconds Stage II = 52 Seconds
- Average Adjustment Time: 2.2 Seconds (from 10% to 50% of travel)
- Position Accuracy: 1/8” at wheel while parked or driving
- Leveling Response Time: 5 seconds parked / 45 seconds driving
- Auxiliary Device Compatibility: - TouchPad Interface - Rocker Switch Interface - Wireless Key-Fob Module - (4) Universal ”GND-trigger” Inputs for use with customer supplied alarm, or other device. Triggers 3 Heights & All-Down
Operating Manual (PDF)
Data Sheet (PDF)
Does come with tubes and ends that connect to sensor arms.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Accuair E-Level Air Management Package w/TouchPad, 3 Gallon
Air Ride Suspension Starter Kit
4 Way Air Ride Suspension Kit
RideTech 30142000 Air Ride Compressor RidePro 2-Way, 4-Wheel System
RideTech 30121000 Standard Air Ride Suspension 2 Wheel Compressor Kit
RideTech 30434000 Air Ride Suspension Bluetooth Compressor System
Viair 38003 Dual Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 380C, Chrome
Viair 44432 Dual Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 444C, Chrome
Viair 38033 Single Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 380C, Chrome
RideTech 02011034 Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 14-1/2 Inch
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!