Accuair E-Level Air Management Package w/TouchPad, 3 Gallon
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The e-Level TouchPad Air Management Package combines all of the highest quality components available to control your Air Springs in one easy to order part number. This kit includes top-of-the-line e-Level Controller with TouchPad interface, endo VT 3-gallon Aluminum Air Tank, Serviceable Aluminum Air Filter, 3/8" D.O.T. Approved Plumbing Kit, and the most detailed Installation & Operation Manuals on the market. These packages include Dual compressors and a variety of finish options.
- 3 programmable heights
- Ride height on start
- Straight to height
- Ridemonitor mode
- Anti-cross loading
- 2 corner valve control
- Manages air compressors
- Truposition height sensors
- Automatic calibration
- Plug-N-Play wiring harness for easy installation
- Voltage Requirements: 9.5-16 Volts
- Current Requirements: Stage I = 44 Amps (Max) Stage II = 70 Amps (Max)
- Connectors: IP67 certified (immersion up to 3 ft)
- Compressor Recovery Time (100 - 150 psi): Stage I = 1 Minute, 54 Seconds Stage II = 52 Seconds
- Average Adjustment Time: 2.2 Seconds (from 10% to 50% of travel)
- Position Accuracy: 1/8” at wheel while parked or driving
- Leveling Response Time: 5 seconds parked / 45 seconds driving
- Auxiliary Device Compatibility: - TouchPad Interface - Rocker Switch Interface - Wireless Key-Fob Module - (4) Universal ”GND-trigger” Inputs for use with customer supplied alarm, or other device. Triggers 3 Heights & All-Down
Operating Manual (PDF)
Data Sheet (PDF)
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Accuair E-Level Air Management Package w/TouchPad, 5 Gallon
RideTech Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 13 Inch Ride Height
Viair 44442 Dual Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 444C, Black
Viair 45040 Single Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 450C
RideTech 30414000 3 Gallon AirPod W/ RidePro X Control System
RideTech 30414100 5 Gallon AirPod W/ RidePro X Control System
RideTech 30414700 5 Gallon Bigred AirPod
RideTech 31920002 Air Compressor, 309 Model Thomas
RideTech 02011034 Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 14-1/2 Inch
RideTech 30154000 Air Ride Suspension RidePro 4-Wheel Compressor Kit
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some options for a customer looking to bring the ride height of his Olds Starfire up with some air suspension.