Accuair E-Level Air Management Package w/TouchPad, 3 Gallon
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The e-Level TouchPad Air Management Package combines all of the highest quality components available to control your Air Springs in one easy to order part number. This kit includes top-of-the-line e-Level Controller with TouchPad interface, VU4 4-Corner Valve Manifold, 3-gallon Aluminum Air Tank, Serviceable Aluminum Air Filter, 3/8" D.O.T. Approved Plumbing Kit, and the most detailed Installation & Operation Manuals on the market. These packages include Dual compressors and a variety of finish options.
- 3 programmable heights
- Ride height on start
- Straight to height
- Ridemonitor mode
- Anti-cross loading
- Manages air compressors
- Truposition height sensors
- Automatic calibration
- Plug-N-Play wiring harness for easy installation
- Voltage Requirements: 9.5-16 Volts
- Current Requirements: Stage I = 44 Amps (Max) Stage II = 70 Amps (Max)
- Connectors: IP67 certified (immersion up to 3 ft)
- Compressor Recovery Time (100 - 150 psi): Stage I = 1 Minute, 54 Seconds Stage II = 52 Seconds
- Average Adjustment Time: 2.2 Seconds (from 10% to 50% of travel)
- Position Accuracy: 1/8” at wheel while parked or driving
- Leveling Response Time: 5 seconds parked / 45 seconds driving
- Auxiliary Device Compatibility: - TouchPad Interface - Rocker Switch Interface - Wireless Key-Fob Module - (4) Universal ”GND-trigger” Inputs for use with customer supplied alarm, or other device. Triggers 3 Heights & All-Down
Operating Manual (PDF)
Data Sheet (PDF)
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.