AccuAir AA-EXO-2 Air Suspension Stage 2 eXo Mount Bracket System
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AccuAir to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 9109909 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
These AccuAir Stage 2 eXo Mount Bracket Systems integrate all or your Air Management components into one easy-to-install unit. This mount bracket system includes all mounting brackets necessary to mount two Viair 380C/400C compressors, ECU and VU4 valve manifold, and three eXo clamps to mount our AccuAir 3 or 5-gallon aluminum air tanks.
- eXo type mount for Viair 380C and 400C compressors
- Mounts all or your Air Management components into one easy-to-install unit
- Mounts AccuAir 3 or 5-gallon aluminum air tanks
More Like This
Accuair E-Level Air Management Package w/TouchPad, 3 Gallon
Accuair E-Level Air Management Package w/TouchPad, 5 Gallon
RideTech Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 13 Inch Ride Height
Viair 44442 Dual Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 444C, Black
Viair 45040 Single Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 450C
RideTech 30414000 3 Gallon AirPod W/ RidePro X Control System
RideTech 30414100 5 Gallon AirPod W/ RidePro X Control System
RideTech 30414700 5 Gallon Bigred AirPod
RideTech 31920002 Air Compressor, 309 Model Thomas
RideTech 02011034 Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 14-1/2 Inch
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.