Accel 59107CK Black Cap Distributor w/ Coil, SBC
Mechanical and Vacuum Advance Type, Magnetic Trigger Style, Black, Machined
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Accel has been lighting the fire in performance engines for decades and now offers a traditional OEM look to its line of HEI distributors. If you’re looking to restore or just like the factory look then these are the distributors for you. Although they are designed to look “stock” they’re far from it with features and benefits the factory never offered.
- OEM Appearing Cap- for that Factory Look Restoration
- CNC-machined 6061 T-6 aircraft-grade aluminum housing – for Durability
- High performance ACCEL electronics with mechanical advance – for Dependability
- High performance cap and rotor with brass inserts – which are Corrosion Resistant
- High performance SuperCoil included with 59107CK or for those that already have a high output coil already, the 59107K without the coil
- Adjustable vacuum advance – for fine tuning drivability
More Like This
Accel 59130 Performance Distributor HEI GM 265-454
Accel 59131 Performance Distributor HEI GM V8, Small Cap
Accel 59132 Performance Distributor Vortec 1996-00
Accel 59210 Performance Distributor Ford 1986-93 w/ Module
HEI Distributor w/Super Cap, SBC Small Block Chevy, Black
ACCEL 59124 Distributor, Performance Replacement GM LT1 Opti, Spark I
ACCEL 59125 GM Opti-Spark II Distributor, GM V8 5.7L LT1/LT4
HEI Distributor w/Super Cap, SBC Small Block Chevy, Red
HEI Distributor, SBF Small Block Ford, 5.0L V8, Blue
HEI External Timing Adjustment Knob
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.