AVS AVS-TK5ALUM-RW-6-N Aluminum Air Tank, 5 Gallon, Raw Finish
Universal Fit, 5 gallons Capacity, Aluminum, Natural
- All tanks are designed to be as lightweight as possible and corrosion resistant
- They are extruded and 100% TIG welded for maximum quality
- The 5-gallon option gives adequate air storage for typical vehicles with 4-Corner Air Suspension
- Made from lightweight aluminum and comes with two 1/2" NPT ports and four 1/4" NPT ports
- Includes all the necessary mounting brackets for a simple install
Aluminum tanks are lightweight and corrosion resistant. These units are extruded and 100% TIG welded for maximum quality. The 5-gallon option gives adequate air storage for typical vehicles with 4-Corner Air Suspension.
- Aluminum construction
- 100% TIG welded
- 5 gallon capacity
- Sold each
- Brackets included
- Two - 1/2" NPT ports and Four - 1/4" NPT ports
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some options for a customer looking to bring the ride height of his Olds Starfire up with some air suspension.
It may feel like a daunting task attempting to determine the best leaf spring for your traditional hot rod straight axle build, but our buyer's guide will surely help.
Settle in for a quick overview of the various components of Air Suspension. We touch on the major parts involved in finding that "perfect" height for your ride in this article.