AVS AVS-REC4 4-Channel Key Fob Remote System
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AVS Air Suspension to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 9109017 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
These AVS Remote 4 Channel Key Fob Systems are a perfect all in one product. They include two 4 button transmitters, one receiver, and one harness. Can be used with shaved doors, air ride suspension, power windows, power door locks, power bed covers, power tailgates, remote engine start, and power trunk release.
- 12V-14 V DC input voltage
- Up to 300 foot transmitting range
- Four 500MA (-) negative outputs
- On board parking light relay with dual outputs
- Approximate 8 MS pulse duration
- Direct output
- Pulsed output and continuous
- Parking lights flash when output is activated
- Simple one button remote programming
- Rugged metal remotes with blue LED light
- Protective cover slides over buttons preventing accidental activation while in pocket
For Multiple Uses:
- Shaved doors
- Air suspension
- Power windows
- Power door locks
- Power bed covers
- Power tailgates
- Remote engine start
- Power trunk release
- (2) 4-Button transmitters
- (1) Receiver
- (1) Harness
More Like This
AVS AVS-ARC-7-BK 7-Rocker Series Air Suspension Switch Controller
AVS AVS-ARC-3-BL 3-Rocker Series Air Suspension Switch Controller
AccuAir AA-ELS4-TPAD-EN E-Level Air Suspension Controller w/Touchpad
AccuAir AA-ILEVEL iLevel Air Suspension WIFI Receiver, 100 Ft. Range
AccuAir AA-SS-EN Switchspeed Air Suspension Controller, Nickel Finish
AccuAir AA-ELS4-RSW E-Level Air Suspension Controller w/Rocker Switch
AccuAir AA-RF-FOB E-Level Air Suspension Wireless Key-Fob Receiver Kit
Slam Specialties MC.1-SS Air Suspension 8 Switch Controller
RideTech 31970001 Electric Rocker Switch
AccuAir AA-TPAD-EN-UPGRD E-Level Air Suspension Nickel Controller
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.