AVS AVS-REC4 4-Channel Key Fob Remote System
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Garage Sale Clearance!
These AVS Remote 4 Channel Key Fob Systems are a perfect all in one product. They include two 4 button transmitters, one receiver, and one harness. Can be used with shaved doors, air ride suspension, power windows, power door locks, power bed covers, power tailgates, remote engine start, and power trunk release.
- 12V-14 V DC input voltage
- Up to 300 foot transmitting range
- Four 500MA (-) negative outputs
- On board parking light relay with dual outputs
- Approximate 8 MS pulse duration
- Direct output
- Pulsed output and continuous
- Parking lights flash when output is activated
- Simple one button remote programming
- Rugged metal remotes with blue LED light
- Protective cover slides over buttons preventing accidental activation while in pocket
For Multiple Uses:
- Shaved doors
- Air suspension
- Power windows
- Power door locks
- Power bed covers
- Power tailgates
- Remote engine start
- Power trunk release
- (2) 4-Button transmitters
- (1) Receiver
- (1) Harness
More Like This
AccuAir AA-ELS4-TPAD-EN E-Level Air Suspension Controller w/Touchpad
AccuAir AA-ILEVEL iLevel Air Suspension WIFI Receiver, 100 Ft. Range
AccuAir AA-SS-EN Switchspeed Air Suspension Controller, Nickel Finish
AVS AVS-ARC-7-BK 7-Rocker Series Air Suspension Switch Controller
RideTech 31192500 Electric Control Panel, 2-Way
RideTech 31973000 Paddle Switch, Pneumatic
RideTech 31973500 Paddle Switch, Electric/Pneumatic
AccuAir AA-ELS4-RSW E-Level Air Suspension Controller w/Rocker Switch
AccuAir AA-RF-FOB E-Level Air Suspension Wireless Key-Fob Receiver Kit
AVS AVS-ARC-3-BL 3-Rocker Series Air Suspension Switch Controller
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.