AVS 95734 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Aerovisor Off Road Sidewind Deflector offers extra protection for 4x4's and off-road vehicles from mud, sand, dust and wind, and helps eliminate window fogging. Aerovisor is a larger version of our popular vent visor.
- Maximum protection against rain, wind, dust, dirt, and sun glare
- Reduce wind noise, sun glare, and mirror fogging
- Let heat escape with the windows cracked
- Precision fit for each vehicle
- UV and scratch resistant acrylic
- Easy to install with included 3M adhesive, no drilling required
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1996-2017 Chevy Express 1500
1996-2017 Chevy Express 2500
1996-2017 Chevy Express 3500
2003-2010 Chevy Kodiak
1996-2017 GMC Savana 1500
1996-2017 GMC Savana 2500
1996-2017 GMC Savana 3500
1996-2017 GMC Savana 4500
2003-2014 GMC Topkick Standard Cab Pickup
More Like This
AVS 95068 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Ford
AVS 95099 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 95539 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Ford
AVS 95038 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc 04-08 F-150
AVS 682099 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 682301 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 682754 Ventvisor Window Deflector 2pc, F-150/F-250
AVS 682805 Ventvisor Window Deflector 2pc, 2004-08 Ford F-150
AVS 682326 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 682503 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Ford
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.