AVS 95607 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Aerovisor Off Road Sidewind Deflector offers extra protection for 4x4's and off-road vehicles from mud, sand, dust and wind, and helps eliminate window fogging. Aerovisor is a larger version of our popular vent visor.
- Maximum protection against rain, wind, dust, dirt, and sun glare
- Reduce wind noise, sun glare, and mirror fogging
- Let heat escape with the windows cracked
- Precision fit for each vehicle
- UV and scratch resistant acrylic
- Easy to install with included 3M adhesive, no drilling required
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
2007-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Pickup
2007-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab Pickup
2007-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew Cab Pickup
2007-2014 Chevy Suburban 1500
2007-2014 Chevy Suburban 2500
2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Pickup
2007-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab Pickup
2007-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 Crew Cab Pickup
2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL
More Like This
AVS 95517 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Tundra
AVS 95529 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector, Chevy/GMC/Olds
AVS 92212 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Frontier/Xterra
AVS 15025 Ventvisor Rear Deflector 2pc Rear Doors, Ford
AVS 192212 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, Frontier/Xterra
AVS 95008 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector Frontier/Xterra
AVS 95032 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 95068 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Ford
AVS 95099 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 95242 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Ford
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.