AVS 95119 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector Ram 1500-3500
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Aerovisor Off Road Sidewind Deflector offers extra protection for 4x4's and off-road vehicles from mud, sand, dust and wind, and helps eliminate window fogging. Aerovisor is a larger version of our popular vent visor.
- Maximum protection against rain, wind, dust, dirt, and sun glare
- Reduce wind noise, sun glare, and mirror fogging
- Let heat escape with the windows cracked
- Precision fit for each vehicle
- UV and scratch resistant acrylic
- Easy to install with included 3M adhesive, no drilling required
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500
1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500
* Excludes Towing Mirror
More Like This
AVS 95436 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector Ram 1500-3500
AVS 95357 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector Ram 1500-3500
AVS 682099 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 682301 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 682754 Ventvisor Window Deflector 2pc, F-150/F-250
AVS 682805 Ventvisor Window Deflector 2pc, 2004-08 Ford F-150
AVS 682326 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 682503 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Ford
AVS 92007 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Lumina
AVS 92029 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, B3000/B4000
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!