AVS 95119 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector Ram 1500-3500
94-01 Dodge Ram 1500, 94-02 Dodge Ram 2500, 94-02 Dodge Ram 3500, 2-Piece Vent Window Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Aerovisor Off Road Sidewind Deflector offers extra protection for 4x4's and off-road vehicles from mud, sand, dust and wind, and helps eliminate window fogging. Aerovisor is a larger version of our popular vent visor.
- Maximum protection against rain, wind, dust, dirt, and sun glare
- Reduce wind noise, sun glare, and mirror fogging
- Let heat escape with the windows cracked
- Precision fit for each vehicle
- UV and scratch resistant acrylic
- Easy to install with included 3M adhesive, no drilling required
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500
1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500
* Excludes Towing Mirror
More Like This
AVS 92847 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Ram 1500/2500/3500
AVS 192352 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, Ram 1500/2500/3500
AVS 12532 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Ram 1500/2500/3500
AVS 92352 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Ram 1500/2500/3500
AVS 32558 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Black Ram 1500-3500
AVS 682352 Ventvisor Window Deflector 2pc, Ram 1500/2500/3500
Stampede 6203-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Smoke Ram 1500-3500
Stampede 41201-2 Snap-Inzin Channel Sidewind Deflector Fr, Dodge
Stampede 6201-8 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Chrome Front, Dodge
Stampede 6201-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector Front, Ram 1500-3500
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.