AVS 95119 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector Ram 1500-3500
94-01 Dodge Ram 1500, 94-02 Dodge Ram 2500, 94-02 Dodge Ram 3500, 2-Piece Vent Window Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Aerovisor Off Road Sidewind Deflector offers extra protection for 4x4's and off-road vehicles from mud, sand, dust and wind, and helps eliminate window fogging. Aerovisor is a larger version of our popular vent visor.
- Maximum protection against rain, wind, dust, dirt, and sun glare
- Reduce wind noise, sun glare, and mirror fogging
- Let heat escape with the windows cracked
- Precision fit for each vehicle
- UV and scratch resistant acrylic
- Easy to install with included 3M adhesive, no drilling required
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500
1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500
* Excludes Towing Mirror
More Like This
AVS 192352 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, Ram 1500/2500/3500
AVS 92847 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Ram 1500/2500/3500
AVS 12532 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Ram 1500/2500/3500
AVS 92352 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Ram 1500/2500/3500
AVS 32558 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Black Ram 1500-3500
AVS 682352 Ventvisor Window Deflector 2pc, Ram 1500/2500/3500
Stampede 6203-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Smoke Ram 1500-3500
Stampede 41201-2 Snap-Inzin Channel Sidewind Deflector Fr, Dodge
Stampede 6201-8 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Chrome Front, Dodge
Stampede 6201-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector Front, Ram 1500-3500
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.