AVS 95032 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Aerovisor Off Road Sidewind Deflector offers extra protection for 4x4's and off-road vehicles from mud, sand, dust and wind, and helps eliminate window fogging. Aerovisor is a larger version of our popular vent visor.
- Maximum protection against rain, wind, dust, dirt, and sun glare
- Reduce wind noise, sun glare, and mirror fogging
- Let heat escape with the windows cracked
- Precision fit for each vehicle
- UV and scratch resistant acrylic
- Easy to install with included 3M adhesive, no drilling required
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1971-1996 Chevy Express 1500
1971-1996 Chevy Express 2500
1971-1996 Chevy Express 3500
1971-1996 Chevy Express 4500
1971-1996 Chevy G10 Van
1971-1996 Chevy G20 Van
1971-1996 Chevy G30 Van
1971-1996 GMC G15/G1500 Van
1971-1996 GMC G15
1971-1996 GMC G1500
1971-1996 GMC G25/G2500 Van
1971-1996 GMC G25
1971-1996 GMC G2500
1971-1996 GMC G35/G3500 Van
1971-1996 GMC G35
1971-1996 GMC G3500
* Excludes Express
More Like This
AVS 95068 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Ford
AVS 95099 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 95242 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Ford
AVS 95258 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Explorer
AVS 95454 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 95658 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc 04-08 F-150
AVS 95734 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 95539 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Ford
AVS 95011 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Pathfinder
AVS 95038 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc 04-08 F-150
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.