AVS 94231 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
88-99 C1500, 88-99 C2500, 88-99 C3500, 88-99 K1500, 88-99 K2500, 88-99 K3500, Extended Cab Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Ventvisor, also referred to as a side window deflector, window shade or rain guard, allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain out. Additionally, the product keeps the sun out of your eyes, enables fresh air circulation to eliminate stale, smoky air and allows you to keep your window cracked while parked, keeping the interior cooler. The customized design mounts in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M automotive-grade adhesive applied above and around your windows. It's a quick, no-drill installation to create a perfectly snug and secure fit – completely safe for car washes too!
- Lets fresh air in and keeps rain out (rain guard)
- Allows fresh air to circulate removing stale air and odors
- Reduces interior wind noise and mirror fogging
- Cools off interior when parked in sun
- Keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Custom made, precision engineered to fit each vehicle
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV and scratch-resistant
- Available in dark smoke and chrome finishes
- Car-wash safe
- No special hardware or drilling required – attaches with 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1988-1999 Chevy C1500 Extended Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy C2500 Extended Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy C3500 Extended Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy CK Extended Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy K1500 Extended Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy K2500 Extended Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy K3500 Extended Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC C1500 Extended Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC C2500 Extended Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC C3500 Extended Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC K1500 Extended Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC K2500 Extended Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC K3500 Extended Cab Pickup
More Like This
AVS 15900 Ventvisor Rear Deflector 2pc Pop-Out Window, Chevy/GMC
AVS 192099 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6007-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Smoke, Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6005-8 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector 2pc. Front, Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6007-16 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector Duck Blind Chevy/GMC
Stampede 41005-2 Snap-Inzin Channel Sidewind Deflector Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6007-12 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector Realtree Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6007-17 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector Realtree Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6007-8 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Chrome, Chevy/GMC
AVS 94095 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Cadillac/Chevy/GMC
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.