AVS 93922 Sunflector Rear Window Sun Deflector, Chevy/GMC
88-99 C1500, 88-99 C2500, 88-99 C3500, 88-99 K1500, 88-99 K2500, 88-99 K3500, Rear Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Sunflector shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun. Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab. Fits cabs with or without sliding windows and vehicles with or without cargo lights. Installs easily without tools, using strong automotive grade tape.
- The Sunflector Shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab
- Molded from durable, UV-protected acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Application1988-1999 Chevy CK
1988-1999 GMC C1500
1988-1999 GMC C2500
1988-1999 GMC C3500
1988-1999 GMC K1500
1988-1999 GMC K2500
1988-1999 GMC K3500
More Like This
AVS 15900 Ventvisor Rear Deflector 2pc Pop-Out Window, Chevy/GMC
AVS 12099 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 32099 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Black, Chevy/GMC
AVS 92099 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
AVS 192099 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 97423 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover Chevy/GMC
AVS 14049 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 94231 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 682099 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 83423 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover, Chevy/GMC
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.