AVS 93830 Sunflector Rear Window Deflector, 2007-17 Toyota Tundra
07-17 Toyota Tundra, Rear Position, Smooth, Not Includes Hood Shield
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Sunflector shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun. Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab. Fits cabs with or without sliding windows and vehicles with or without cargo lights. Installs easily without tools, using strong automotive grade tape.
- The Sunflector Shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab
- Molded from durable, UV-protected acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Application2007-2017 Toyota Tundra Standard Cab Pickup
* Excludes Dropping Rear Glass
More Like This
AVS 92711 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2007-17 Toyota Tundra
AVS 684309 Ventvisor Window Deflector 4pc, 2007-17 Toyota Tundra
AVS 684761 Ventvisor Window Deflector 4pc, 2007-17 Toyota Tundra
AVS 94309 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2007-17 Toyota Tundra
AVS 94761 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2007-17 Toyota Tundra
AVS 56015094 Ventvisor/Bug Shield, 2014-17 Toyota Tundra
AVS 774012 Low Profile Deflector 4pc Matte Black, 07-17 Tundra
AVS 774015 Low Profile Deflector 4pc Matte Black, 07-17 Tundra
AVS 894015 Ventvisor Low Profile Deflector, 2007-17 Toyota Tundra
AVS 56012094 Ventvisor/Bug Shield, 2014-17 Toyota Tundra
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.