AVS 93611 Sunflector Rear Window Sun Deflector, Ford
99-16 Ford F-350 Super Duty, Rear Position, Smooth
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Sunflector shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun. Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab. Fits cabs with or without sliding windows and vehicles with or without cargo lights. Installs easily without tools, using strong automotive grade tape.
- The Sunflector Shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab
- Molded from durable, UV-protected acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Application1999-2016 Ford F-250
1999-2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty
1999-2016 Ford F-350
1999-2016 Ford F-450
1999-2016 Ford F-550
More Like This
AVS 93343 Sunflector Rear Window Sun Deflector, Ford
AVS 774017 Low Profile Deflector 4pc Matte Black, Ford
AVS 94953 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc Smoke Tint, Ford
AVS 92503 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, Ford
AVS 94522 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, F-250/F-350
AVS 15025 Ventvisor Rear Deflector 2pc Rear Doors, Ford
AVS 15613 Ventvisor Rear Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, F-250/F-350
AVS 192503 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, Ford
AVS 194953 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 4pc Smoke Tint, Ford
AVS 682503 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Ford
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.