AVS 93429 Sunflector Rear Window Sun Deflector, Ford/Mazda
93-12 Ford Ranger, 98-01 Mazda B2500, 94-10 Mazda B4000, Rear Position, Smooth
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Sunflector shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun. Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab. Fits cabs with or without sliding windows and vehicles with or without cargo lights. Installs easily without tools, using strong automotive grade tape.
- The Sunflector Shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab
- Molded from durable, UV-protected acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Application1998-2012 Ford Ranger
1993-2012 Ford Ranger Extended Cab Pickup
1998-2010 Mazda B2300
1998-2001 Mazda B2500 Extended Cab Pickup
1998-2010 Mazda B3000
1994-2010 Mazda B3000 Extended Cab Pickup
1998-2010 Mazda B4000
1994-2010 Mazda B4000 Extended Cab Pickup
More Like This
AVS 97844 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover Ford/Mazda
AVS 97516 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover Ford/Mazda
AVS 92083 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Ford/Mazda
AVS 94423 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Ranger/B3000/B4000
AVS 83844 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover, Ranger/B3000/B4000
AVS 192083 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, Ranger/B3000/B4000
Stampede 6113-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector 2pc Front, Ford/Mazda
LUND 182083 Ventvisor Elite 2 pc, Ranger/B3000/B4000
AVS 92029 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, B3000/B4000
AVS 94745 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 1993-98 Ford Ranger
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.