AVS 93343 Sunflector Rear Window Sun Deflector, Ford
97-03 Ford F-150, 97-03 Ford F-250, 01-03 Ford F-350 Super Duty, 01-03 Ford F-350, Smooth
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Sunflector shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun. Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab. Fits cabs with or without sliding windows and vehicles with or without cargo lights. Installs easily without tools, using strong automotive grade tape.
- The Sunflector Shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab
- Molded from durable, UV-protected acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Application1997-2003 Ford F-150
2001-2003 Ford F-150 Crew Cab Pickup
1997-2003 Ford F-250
2001-2003 Ford F-250 Crew Cab Pickup
2001-2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Pickup
2001-2003 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Pickup
More Like This
AVS 94808 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, F-150/F-250
AVS 682754 Ventvisor Window Deflector 2pc, F-150/F-250
AVS 83410 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover Black F150/F250
AVS 95842 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector, F-150/F-250
AVS 92754 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, F-150/F-250
AVS 15955 Ventvisor Rear Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, F-150/F-250
AVS 192754 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, F-150/F-250
AVS 684808 Ventvisor Window Deflector 4pc, F-150/F-250
AVS 97410 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover Smoke F150/F250
AVS 93611 Sunflector Rear Window Sun Deflector, Ford
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.