AVS 93338 Sunflector Rear Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
14-17 Chevy Silverado 1500, 14-17 GMC Sierra 1500, Rear Position, Smooth
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Sunflector shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun. Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab. Fits cabs with or without sliding windows and vehicles with or without cargo lights. Installs easily without tools, using strong automotive grade tape.
- The Sunflector Shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab
- Molded from durable, UV-protected acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Application2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500
2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 2500
2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 3500
2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500
2014-2017 GMC Sierra 2500
2014-2017 GMC Sierra 3500
More Like This
AVS 92301 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
AVS 194528 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 194536 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 684528 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 684536 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 894033 Ventvisor Low Profile Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 894040 Ventvisor Low Profile Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 774040 Low Profile Deflector 4pc Matte Black, Chevy/GMC
AVS 774033 Low Profile Deflector 4pc Matte Black, Chevy/GMC
AVS 94528 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.