AVS 93050 Sunflector Rear Window Sun Deflector, S10/Sonoma/Hombre
94-03 GMC Sonoma, Rear Position, Smooth, Not Includes Hood Shield
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Sunflector shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun. Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab. Fits cabs with or without sliding windows and vehicles with or without cargo lights. Installs easily without tools, using strong automotive grade tape.
- The Sunflector Shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab
- Molded from durable, UV-protected acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Application1994-2005 Chevy S10
1994-2003 GMC Sonoma
1996-2001 Isuzu Hombre
More Like This
AVS 192127 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 682127 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 83444 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover, S10/Sonoma/Hombre
AVS 95529 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector, Chevy/GMC/Olds
AVS 194755 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 4pc, S10/Sonoma
AVS 94755 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, S10/Sonoma
AVS 92127 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
AVS 97444 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover S10/Sonoma/Hombre
Stampede 6016-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector 2 pc Front, Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6029-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Smoke, S10/Sonoma
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.