AVS 93017 Sunflector Rear Window Deflector, 2004-14 Ford F-150
Rear Position, Smooth
The Sunflector shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun. Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab. Fits cabs with or without sliding windows and vehicles with or without cargo lights. Installs easily without tools, using strong automotive grade tape.
- The Sunflector Shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab
- Molded from durable, UV-protected acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Application2004-2014 Ford F-150
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AVS 94738 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, 2004-14 Ford F-150
AVS 684738 Ventvisor Window Deflector 4pc, 2004-14 Ford F-150
AVS 92805 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2004-08 Ford F-150
AVS 684443 Ventvisor Window Deflector 4pc, Mark LT/F-150
AVS 92741 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, Ford
AVS 94155 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc Smoke Tint, F-150
AVS 94443 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Mark LT/F-150
AVS 192741 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, Ford
AVS 192805 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, 2004-08 Ford F-150
AVS 194155 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 4pc Smoke Tint, F-150
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.