AVS 93005 Sunflector Rear Window Sun Deflector, Chevy/GMC
Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500, Silverado 3500, Sierra 1500, Sierra 3500, Rear Position, Smooth
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Sunflector shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun. Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab. Fits cabs with or without sliding windows and vehicles with or without cargo lights. Installs easily without tools, using strong automotive grade tape.
- The Sunflector Shades the rear of your pickup cab from the glaring sun
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Helps reduce heat buildup inside the cab
- Molded from durable, UV-protected acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Application1999-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500
2001-2007 Chevy Silverado 2500
2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500
2001-2007 GMC Sierra 2500
2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
More Like This
AVS 94044 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 682956 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 684044 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 83226 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover, Chevy/GMC
AVS 92956 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
AVS 94355 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Cadillac/Chevy/GMC
AVS 15749 Ventvisor Rear Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, Chevy/GMC
AVS 192956 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 194355 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 4pc, Cadillac/Chevy/GMC
AVS 684355 Ventvisor Window Deflector 4pc, Cadillac/Chevy/GMC
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.