AVS 92326 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
07-13 Chevy Silverado 1500, 07-13 GMC Sierra 1500, Standard Cab Type, 2-Piece Vent Window Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Ventvisor, also referred to as a side window deflector, window shade or rain guard, allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain out. Additionally, the product keeps the sun out of your eyes, enables fresh air circulation to eliminate stale, smoky air and allows you to keep your window cracked while parked, keeping the interior cooler. The customized design mounts in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M automotive-grade adhesive applied above and around your windows. It's a quick, no-drill installation to create a perfectly snug and secure fit – completely safe for car washes too!
- Lets fresh air in and keeps rain out (rain guard)
- Allows fresh air to circulate removing stale air and odors
- Reduces interior wind noise and mirror fogging
- Cools off interior when parked in sun
- Keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Custom made, precision engineered to fit each vehicle
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV and scratch-resistant
- Available in dark smoke and chrome finishes
- Car-wash safe
- No special hardware or drilling required – attaches with 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2007-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 Standard Cab Pickup
2007-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 Standard Cab Pickup
2007-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 Standard Cab Pickup
2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Standard Cab Pickup
2007-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 Standard Cab Pickup
2007-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 Standard Cab Pickup
More Like This
AVS 94040 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 94044 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 682956 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 94515 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 92956 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
AVS 682326 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 684515 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 684044 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 15749 Ventvisor Rear Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, Chevy/GMC
AVS 684040 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.