AVS 92068 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, Ford
Standard Cab Type, 2-Piece Vent Window Style, Front Position, Smoke, Smooth, Molded Plastic
The Ventvisor, also referred to as a side window deflector, window shade or rain guard, allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain out. Additionally, the product keeps the sun out of your eyes, enables fresh air circulation to eliminate stale, smoky air and allows you to keep your window cracked while parked, keeping the interior cooler. The customized design mounts in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M automotive-grade adhesive applied above and around your windows. It's a quick, no-drill installation to create a perfectly snug and secure fit – completely safe for car washes too!
- Lets fresh air in and keeps rain out (rain guard)
- Allows fresh air to circulate removing stale air and odors
- Reduces interior wind noise and mirror fogging
- Cools off interior when parked in sun
- Keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Custom made, precision engineered to fit each vehicle
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV and scratch-resistant
- Available in dark smoke and chrome finishes
- Car-wash safe
- No special hardware or drilling required – attaches with 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1980-1996 Ford Bronco Standard Cab Pickup
1980-1996 Ford F-150 Standard Cab Pickup
1980-1996 Ford F-250 Super Duty Standard Cab Pickup
1980-1996 Ford F-350 Super Duty Standard Cab Pickup
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AVS 192068 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, Ford
AVS 52068 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Extra Wide, Ford
Stampede 6102-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Smoke Front, Ford
AVS 77003 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 35.5in
AVS 77001 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 33 in Wide
AVS 77004 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 38.5in
AVS 77005 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 41.5in
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.