AVS 892020 Ventvisor Low Profile Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
07-16 Jeep Wrangler, 2018 Jeep Wrangler, 2-Piece Vent Window Style, Front Position, Smoke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Ventvisor, also referred to as a side window deflector, window shade or rain guard, allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain out. Additionally, the product keeps the sun out of your eyes, enables fresh air circulation to eliminate stale, smoky air and allows you to keep your window cracked while parked, keeping the interior cooler. The customized design mounts in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M automotive-grade adhesive applied above and around your windows. It's a quick, no-drill installation to create a perfectly snug and secure fit – completely safe for car washes too! AVS Low Profile Ventvisor is lowest profile on the market today, designed to complete the look of your vehicle, adding subtle style while maintaining the functionality you desire from a side window deflector. The customized design easily mounts in minutes to your vehicle using pre-applied 3M automotive-grade adhesive.
- Lowest profile Ventvisor on the market today
- Creates a factory-installed seamless appearance with subtle style
- Lets fresh air in and keeps rain out (rain guard)
- Allows fresh air to circulate removing stale air and odors
- Reduces interior wind noise and mirror fogging
- Cools off interior when parked in sun
- Custom made, precision-engineered to fit each vehicle
- Available in Dark Smoke and Matte Black finishes
- Includes chrome trim on select models that match the trim of the car
- Reinforced acrylic is UV and scratch-resistant
- No special hardware or drilling required - installs fast with pre-applied 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
More Like This
AVS 894034 Ventvisor Low Profile Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 772020 Low Profile Deflector 2pc Matte Black, 07-17 Wrangler
AVS 194249 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 192328 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 94249 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 92328 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 774034 Low Profile Deflector 4pc Matte Black, 07-17 Wrangler
AVS 34918 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector Black 07-17 Wrangler
AVS 56020060 Ventvisor/Bug Shield, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
LUND 184249 Ventvisor Elite 4 pc, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.