AVS 80010 Pickup Truck Cowl Hood Scoop, Smoke, Large
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AVS offers a paintable hood scoop that allows you to easily customize your hood and show off your personal style. AVS Hood Scoops are available in multiple sizes ensuring that one will be the perfect fit for your vehicle. Each Auto Ventshade Hood Scoop is made with UV-protected, heat-resistant, durable Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic. The hood scoops come with automotive grade 3M tape for easy installation. Auto Venshade has proven to produce top-of-the-line products and we are confident you will not be disappointed in the quality of their USA made hood scoops.
- Transforms your stock hood into a performance hood
- High-performance and style without the high performance cost
- Easily adheres to the hood with 3M automotive tape
- Heat-resistant, UV-protected Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic
More Like This
AVS 80011 Pickup Truck Cowl Hood Scoop, Smoke, Medium
AVS 80012 Pickup Truck Cowl Hood Scoop, Smoke, Small
Tunnel Ram I Drag Racing Car Fiberglass Hood Scoop, 26 x 13 x 8
Tunnel Ram II Drag Racing Car Fiberglass Hood Scoop, 25 x 12 x 7
Tunnel Ram III Drag Racing Car Fiberglass Hood Scoop, 31 x 13 x 7
Snorkel Drag Car Fiberglass Hood Air Scoop, 1-Piece, 28 x 17 x 6
Shelby GT350 Mustang-Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop, 24 x 16 x 3
Ford Mustang Boss 429-Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop, 34 x 21 x 5
Speedway Reverse Teardrop Fiberglass Hood Scoop
Fiberglass Corvette-Style Stingray Hood Scoop, 36 x 24 x 4
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.