AVS 78062 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 36.5in
Add the AVS Windflector to your vehicle today and get back the fresh air, warm sun and driving enjoyment you’ve been missing. This wind deflector adds a sturdy shield to the leading edge of your sunroof or moonroof in just minutes. Once installed, AVS Windflector deflects wind and moisture from your cabin, and helps reduce heat buildup inside the vehicle. The Windflector greatly reduces sunroof wind noise and air turbulence. Prevents the rain from entering the sunroof opening while driving. Installs quickly and easily with strong automotive grade tape. Does not require drilling holes in your vehicles roof. Helps reduce heat buildup inside the vehicle
- The Windflector greatly reduces sunroof wind noise and air turbulence
- Prevents the rain from entering the sunroof opening while driving
- Helps reduce heat buildup inside the vehicle
- Available in 5 different sizes for perfect fit
- No drill installation
- Installs quickly and easily with 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
* Fits Up To 36.5In Wide Sunroofs
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 77078062 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
AVS 77003 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 35.5in
AVS 77001 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 33 in Wide
AVS 77004 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 38.5in
AVS 77005 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 41.5in
AVS 12056 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 14918 Ventshade Side Window Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 52103 Ventshade Side Window Deflector Extra Wide, Peterbilt
AVS 56015094 Ventvisor/Bug Shield, 2014-17 Toyota Tundra
AVS 774048 Low Profile Deflector 4pc Matte Black, 05-15 Tacoma
AVS 92029 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, B3000/B4000
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.