AVS 78062 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 36.5in
Universal Fit, Sunroof Position, Smooth, Not Includes Hood Shield
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Add the AVS Windflector to your vehicle today and get back the fresh air, warm sun and driving enjoyment you’ve been missing. This wind deflector adds a sturdy shield to the leading edge of your sunroof or moonroof in just minutes. Once installed, AVS Windflector deflects wind and moisture from your cabin, and helps reduce heat buildup inside the vehicle. The Windflector greatly reduces sunroof wind noise and air turbulence. Prevents the rain from entering the sunroof opening while driving. Installs quickly and easily with strong automotive grade tape. Does not require drilling holes in your vehicles roof. Helps reduce heat buildup inside the vehicle
- The Windflector greatly reduces sunroof wind noise and air turbulence
- Prevents the rain from entering the sunroof opening while driving
- Helps reduce heat buildup inside the vehicle
- Available in 5 different sizes for perfect fit
- No drill installation
- Installs quickly and easily with 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
* Fits Up To 36.5In Wide Sunroofs
More Like This
AVS 78060 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 32.5in
AVS 78061 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 34.5in
AVS 77003 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 35.5in
AVS 77001 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 33 in Wide
AVS 77002 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 34.25 in
AVS 77004 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 38.5in
AVS 77005 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 41.5in
AVS 98650 3M Acrylic Foam Tape Double Coated 0.5in x 5 yds Grey
AVS 12003 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Stainless
AVS 12049 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Stainless, Ford
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.