AVS 774048 Low Profile Deflector 4pc Matte Black, 05-15 Tacoma
05-15 Toyota Tacoma, Crew Cab Type, 4-Piece Vent Window Style, Front and Rear Position, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Ventvisor, also referred to as a side window deflector, window shade or rain guard, allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain out. Additionally, the product keeps the sun out of your eyes, enables fresh air circulation to eliminate stale, smoky air and allows you to keep your window cracked while parked, keeping the interior cooler. The customized design mounts in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M automotive-grade adhesive applied above and around your windows. It's a quick, no-drill installation to create a perfectly snug and secure fit – completely safe for car washes too! Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisors will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Get all the benefits of Ventvisors without even looking like you have them installed. These are the lowest profile Ventvisors on the market and will give your vehicle a sophisticated original equipment look, while still providing protection from the elements for fresh air motoring enjoyment. Made of tinted, reinforced acrylic, Low Profile Ventvisors are UV and scratch resistant, car wash safe.
- In-Channel mount style
- Lowest profile ventvisors available
- OE (original equipment) installed appearance
- Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out
- Fresh air circulation removes stale air and odors
- Reduces wind noise, keeping interior quieter
- Reduces mirror fogging
- Shields your eyes from the sun for safer driving
- Allows you to crack the windows when parked in the sun, to let heat escape and keep interior cooler
- Custom designed for each vehicle, for a precision fit
- Made of tough reinforced acrylic that is UV and scratch resistant
- Car wash safe
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Crew Cab Pickup
More Like This
AVS 894038 Ventvisor Low Profile Deflector, 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 894048 Ventvisor Low Profile Deflector, 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 56048065 Ventvisor/Bug Shield, 2012-15 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 56048034 Ventvisor/Bug Shield, 2005-11 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 94056 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 194056 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 684056 Ventvisor Window Deflector 4pc, 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 92153 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 92706 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 192706 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.