AVS 774048 Low Profile Deflector 4pc Matte Black, 05-15 Tacoma
Crew Cab Type, 4-Piece Vent Window Style, Front and Rear Position, Black, Smooth
The Ventvisor, also referred to as a side window deflector, window shade or rain guard, allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain out. Additionally, the product keeps the sun out of your eyes, enables fresh air circulation to eliminate stale, smoky air and allows you to keep your window cracked while parked, keeping the interior cooler. The customized design mounts in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M automotive-grade adhesive applied above and around your windows. It's a quick, no-drill installation to create a perfectly snug and secure fit – completely safe for car washes too! Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisors will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Get all the benefits of Ventvisors without even looking like you have them installed. These are the lowest profile Ventvisors on the market and will give your vehicle a sophisticated original equipment look, while still providing protection from the elements for fresh air motoring enjoyment. Made of tinted, reinforced acrylic, Low Profile Ventvisors are UV and scratch resistant, car wash safe.
- In-Channel mount style
- Lowest profile ventvisors available
- OE (original equipment) installed appearance
- Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out
- Fresh air circulation removes stale air and odors
- Reduces wind noise, keeping interior quieter
- Reduces mirror fogging
- Shields your eyes from the sun for safer driving
- Allows you to crack the windows when parked in the sun, to let heat escape and keep interior cooler
- Custom designed for each vehicle, for a precision fit
- Made of tough reinforced acrylic that is UV and scratch resistant
- Car wash safe
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Crew Cab Pickup
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AVS 194056 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 684056 Ventvisor Window Deflector 4pc, 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 92153 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 92706 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 192706 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
Stampede 6340-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector Front, 05-15 Tacoma
AVS 77001 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 33 in Wide
AVS 77004 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 38.5in
AVS 77005 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 41.5in
AVS 77003 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 35.5in
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.