AVS 688772 Chrome Fuel Door Cover, Ford
03-09 Ford Expedition, 97-05 Ford F-150, 99-10 Ford F-250, 99-10 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
While other styling fads have come and gone, chrome has stood the test of time. AVS offers the classic beauty and craftsmanship with a full line of durable, easy to install door handles, mirror covers, fuel door covers, and tailgate handles.
- Vehicle specific custom fit application
- Real chrome plated
- Installs with 3M automotive grade tape, no drilling required
- Enhances the look of your vehicle
Application2003-2009 Ford Expedition
1997-2005 Ford F-150
1999-2010 Ford F-250
1999-2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty
1999-2010 Ford F-350
1999-2010 Ford F-450
1999-2010 Ford F-550
* Includes Heritage
More Like This
AVS 688771 Chrome Fuel Door Cover, 2004-08 Ford F-150
AVS 687661 Chrome Mirror Cover, 2004-08 Ford F-150
Chrome Plated Bolt-On Bullet Cap, 3 x 2-3/4 Inch
Chrome Plated Bolt-On Bullet Cap, 4-1/8 x 2-1/2 Inch
Chrome Plated Bolt-On Bullet Cap, 2-1/2 x 1-5/8 Inch
Chrome Plated Bolt-On Bullet Cap, 4-3/4 Inch
Chrome Plated Bolt-On Bullet Cap, 5-1/4 x 2-5/8 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.