AVS 684733 Ventvisor Window Deflector 4pc, Trailblazer
4-Piece Vent Window Style, Front and Rear Position, Chrome, Smooth, Molded Plastic
The original Ventvisor continues to protect and comfort more drivers on the road than any other window vent. Precision engineered for a perfect fit with every type of vehicle in any type of weather, the original Ventvisor keeps you dry in the rain and cool in the heat with superior design and style.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Chrome finish
- Reduces heat build up in parked vehicles by allowing window to be kept partially open
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Easy no-drill application
- Made in the USA
Application2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AVS 94733 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Trailblazer
AVS 194733 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 4pc, Trailblazer
AVS 77001 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 33 in Wide
AVS 77004 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 38.5in
AVS 77005 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 41.5in
AVS 77003 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 35.5in
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.