AVS 684515 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
07-13 Avalanche, 07-14 Suburban 1500, 07-13 Silverado 1500, 07-13 Sierra 1500, Crew Cab Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The original Ventvisor continues to protect and comfort more drivers on the road than any other window vent. Precision engineered for a perfect fit with every type of vehicle in any type of weather, the original Ventvisor keeps you dry in the rain and cool in the heat with superior design and style.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Chrome finish
- Reduces heat build up in parked vehicles by allowing window to be kept partially open
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Easy no-drill application
- Made in the USA
Application2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
2007-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Pickup
2007-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab Pickup
2007-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew Cab Pickup
2007-2014 Chevy Suburban 1500
2007-2014 Chevy Suburban 2500
2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Pickup
2007-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab Pickup
2007-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 Crew Cab Pickup
2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL
More Like This
AVS 94515 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 774007 Low Profile Deflector 4pc Matte Black, Chevy/GMC
AVS 194515 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 894007 Ventvisor Low Profile Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 95607 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
LUND 184515 Ventvisor Elite 4 pc, Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6066-8 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Chrome, Chevy/GMC
LUND 554007 Low Profile 4 pc Textured Black, Chevy/GMC
Stampede 41066-2 Snap-Inz In Channel Sidewind Deflector Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6066-17 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector Realtree Chevy/GMC
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.