AVS 682503 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Ford
99-16 Ford F-350 Super Duty, Standard Cab Type, 2-Piece Vent Window Style, Front Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The original Ventvisor continues to protect and comfort more drivers on the road than any other window vent. Precision engineered for a perfect fit with every type of vehicle in any type of weather, the original Ventvisor keeps you dry in the rain and cool in the heat with superior design and style.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Chrome finish
- Reduces heat build up in parked vehicles by allowing window to be kept partially open
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Easy no-drill application
- Made in the USA
Application1999-2016 Ford F-250 Standard Cab Pickup
1999-2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty Standard Cab Pickup
1999-2016 Ford F-350 Standard Cab Pickup
1999-2016 Ford F-450 Standard Cab Pickup
1999-2016 Ford F-550 Standard Cab Pickup
1999-2016 Ford F650 Standard Cab Pickup
1999-2016 Ford F750 Standard Cab Pickup
More Like This
AVS 684953 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Ford
AVS 92503 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, Ford
AVS 94953 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc Smoke Tint, Ford
AVS 15025 Ventvisor Rear Deflector 2pc Rear Doors, Ford
AVS 15613 Ventvisor Rear Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, F-250/F-350
AVS 94522 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, F-250/F-350
AVS 192503 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, Ford
AVS 95539 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Ford
AVS 93343 Sunflector Rear Window Sun Deflector, Ford
AVS 774017 Low Profile Deflector 4pc Matte Black, Ford
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.