AVS 682127 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
The original Ventvisor continues to protect and comfort more drivers on the road than any other window vent. Precision engineered for a perfect fit with every type of vehicle in any type of weather, the original Ventvisor keeps you dry in the rain and cool in the heat with superior design and style.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Chrome finish
- Reduces heat build up in parked vehicles by allowing window to be kept partially open
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Easy no-drill application
- Made in the USA
Application1995-2005 Chevy S10 Blazer
1994-2003 Chevy S10
1995-2005 GMC S15 Jimmy
1994-2003 GMC Sonoma
1996-2001 Isuzu Hombre
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 770682127 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
AVS 92127 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
AVS 92326 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
AVS 92455 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
AVS 92956 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
AVS 94231 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 94355 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Cadillac/Chevy/GMC
AVS 94515 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 92006 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 92099 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
AVS 92301 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.