AVS 682099 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
Blazer, Tahoe, C1500, C2500, C3500, K1500, K2500, K3500, Standard Cab Type, Front Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The original Ventvisor continues to protect and comfort more drivers on the road than any other window vent. Precision engineered for a perfect fit with every type of vehicle in any type of weather, the original Ventvisor keeps you dry in the rain and cool in the heat with superior design and style.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Chrome finish
- Reduces heat build up in parked vehicles by allowing window to be kept partially open
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Easy no-drill application
- Made in the USA
Application1992-1994 Chevy Blazer Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy CK Standard Cab Pickup
1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC C1500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC C2500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC C3500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC K1500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC K2500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC K3500 Standard Cab Pickup
More Like This
AVS 92099 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
AVS 32099 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Black, Chevy/GMC
AVS 192099 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 95099 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 12099 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6005-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector 2 pc Front, Chevy/GMC
AVS 15900 Ventvisor Rear Deflector 2pc Pop-Out Window, Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6005-8 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector 2pc. Front, Chevy/GMC
AVS 94231 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 93922 Sunflector Rear Window Sun Deflector, Chevy/GMC
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.