AVS 680912 Chrome Hood Shield, GMC
99-07 GMC Sierra 1500, 01-06 GMC Sierra 3500, 00-07 GMC Yukon, Chrome, Molded Plastic
The AVS Chrome Hood Shield is a custom-molded hood shield precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s medium-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris deflect away from the hood, fender and windshield of your truck or SUV.
- Provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Comes in a chrome plated finish to match the trim of your vehicle for a consistent look
- Custom-molded, durable chrome dipped ABS
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500
2001-2007 GMC Sierra 2500
2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
2000-2007 GMC Yukon XL
2000-2007 GMC Yukon
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AVS 23814 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector Smoke Tint, GMC
AVS 21022 Hoodflector Hood Protector Smoke Tint Low Profile, GMC
AVS 25912 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector Smoke Tint, GMC
AVS 622015 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, Sierra 1500/2500/3500
AVS 680159 Chrome Hood Shield, Sierra 1500/2500/3500
AVS 680837 Chrome Hood Shield, Yukon
AVS 622014 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, Chevy/GMC
AVS 23850 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector, Sierra 1500/2500/3500
AVS 25159 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector Sierra 1500/2500/3500
AVS 377003 Aeroskin Hood Protector, 2007-13 GMC Sierra 1500
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.