AVS 680906 Chrome Hood Shield, 2005-07 Dodge Dakota
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Chrome Hood Shield is a custom-molded hood shield precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s medium-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris deflect away from the hood, fender and windshield of your truck or SUV.
- Provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Comes in a chrome plated finish to match the trim of your vehicle for a consistent look
- Custom-molded, durable chrome dipped ABS
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2005-2007 Dodge Dakota
More Like This
AVS 680645 Chrome Hood Shield, 2005-11 Toyota Tacoma
AVS 680321 Chrome Hood Shield, 2004-12 Ford Ranger
AVS 680721 Chrome Hood Shield, 2004-06 Dodge Durango
AVS 680905 Chrome Hood Shield, 2005-10 Jeep Grand Cherokee
AVS 680264 Chrome Hood Shield, F-250/F-350/F-450
AVS 680556 Chrome Hood Shield, 2015-17 GMC Canyon
AVS 680941 Chrome Hood Shield, 2015-18 Ford F-150
AVS 680946 Chrome Hood Shield, Silverado 2500/3500
AVS 620007 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2009-11 Kia Soul
AVS 620004 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2007-09 Honda Cr-V
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.