AVS 680706 Chrome Hood Shield, Ford
00-05 Excursion, 99-07 F-250, 99-07 F-350 Super Duty, 99-07 F-350, 99-07 F-450, Chrome
The AVS Chrome Hood Shield is a custom-molded hood shield precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s medium-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris deflect away from the hood, fender and windshield of your truck or SUV.
- Provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Comes in a chrome plated finish to match the trim of your vehicle for a consistent look
- Custom-molded, durable chrome dipped ABS
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2000-2005 Ford Excursion
1999-2007 Ford F-250
1999-2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty
1999-2007 Ford F-350
1999-2007 Ford F-450
1999-2007 Ford F-550
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AVS 21208 Hoodflector Hood Protector Smoke Tint Low Profile, Ford
AVS 45706 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector Extra Large Ford
AVS 622067 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, Ford
Stampede 3125-17 Vigilante Hood Protector Realtree AP, Ford
Stampede 3125-41 Vigilante Hood Protector American Flag, Ford
Stampede 3125-30 Vigilante Hood Protector USA Flag/Eagle Ford
AVS 680513 Chrome Hood Shield, F-150/Expedition/F-250
AVS 21747 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile F-150/Expedition
AVS 23454 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector, F-150/Expedition/F-250
AVS 25513 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, F-150/Expedition
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.