AVS 680570 Chrome Hood Shield, 2016-17 Chevy Silverado 1500
16-18 Chevy Silverado 1500, Chrome, Molded Plastic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Chrome Hood Shield is a custom-molded hood shield precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s medium-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris deflect away from the hood, fender and windshield of your truck or SUV.
- Provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Comes in a chrome plated finish to match the trim of your vehicle for a consistent look
- Custom-molded, durable chrome dipped ABS
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2016-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500
More Like This
AVS 622123 Aeroskin Hood Protector, 2016-17 Chevy Silverado 1500
AVS 377123 Aeroskin Hood Protector, 2016-17 Chevy Silverado 1500
AVS 21570 Hoodflector Hood Protector 16-17 Silverado 1500
AVS 23570 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector, 16-17 Silverado 1500
AVS 25570 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, 16-17 Silverado 1500
AVS 436123 Aeroskin II Hood Protector, 16-17 Chevy Silverado 1500
AVS 322123 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 16-17 Silverado 1500
LUND 355123 Aeroskin Wrap BugShield Textured 16-17 Silverado 1500
Stampede 2158-52 Vigilante Hood Protector 16-17 Silverado 1500
Stampede 2158-30 Vigilante Hood Protector USA Flag Silverado 1500
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.