AVS 680402 Chrome Hood Shield, Armada/Titan
04-15 Nissan Titan, 05-15 Nissan Armada, Chrome, Molded Plastic
The AVS Chrome Hood Shield is a custom-molded hood shield precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s medium-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris deflect away from the hood, fender and windshield of your truck or SUV.
- Provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Comes in a chrome plated finish to match the trim of your vehicle for a consistent look
- Custom-molded, durable chrome dipped ABS
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2004-2015 Nissan Armada
2004-2015 Nissan Titan
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.