AVS 680347 Chrome Hood Shield, Silverado 1500/2500/3500
05-06 Chevy Silverado 3500, 06-07 Chevy Silverado 1500, 05-07 Chevy Silverado 2500, Chrome
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Chrome Hood Shield is a custom-molded hood shield precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s medium-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris deflect away from the hood, fender and windshield of your truck or SUV.
- Provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Comes in a chrome plated finish to match the trim of your vehicle for a consistent look
- Custom-molded, durable chrome dipped ABS
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2006-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500
2005-2007 Chevy Silverado 2500
2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
More Like This
AVS 23725 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector, Silverado 1500-3500
AVS 21154 Hoodflector Hood Protector Silverado 1500-3500
AVS 25347 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, Silverado 1500-3500
LUND 18476interceptor Wrap BugShield Full Height Silverado
LUND 18576interceptor Wrap BugShield Clear Full Height Silverado
Stampede 3037-1 Vigilante Hood Protector Silverado 1500-3500
Stampede 3037-30 Vigilante Hood Protector USA Flag Silverado
Stampede 3037-41 Vigilante Hood Protector USA Flag, Silverado
Stampede 3037-17 Vigilante Hood Protector Realtree Silverado
Stampede 3037-52 Vigilante Hood Protector New Break Up Chevy
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.