AVS 680159 Chrome Hood Shield, Sierra 1500/2500/3500
07-13 GMC Sierra 1500, Chrome, Molded Plastic, Not Drilling Required
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Chrome Hood Shield is a custom-molded hood shield precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s medium-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris deflect away from the hood, fender and windshield of your truck or SUV.
- Provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Comes in a chrome plated finish to match the trim of your vehicle for a consistent look
- Custom-molded, durable chrome dipped ABS
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500
2007-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
2007-2010 GMC Sierra 3500
More Like This
AVS 680912 Chrome Hood Shield, GMC
AVS 23814 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector Smoke Tint, GMC
AVS 23850 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector, Sierra 1500/2500/3500
AVS 25159 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector Sierra 1500/2500/3500
AVS 322003 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2007-13 GMC Sierra 1500
AVS 377003 Aeroskin Hood Protector, 2007-13 GMC Sierra 1500
AVS 436003 Aeroskin II Hood Protector, Sierra 1500/2500/3500
AVS 622003 Aeroskin Hood Protector, 2007-13 GMC Sierra 1500
AVS 622015 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, Sierra 1500/2500/3500
AVS 21401 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile Sierra 1500-3500
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.