AVS 680018 Chrome Hood Shield, Silverado 2500/3500
07-10 Chevy Silverado 3500, 07-10 Chevy Silverado 2500, Chrome, Molded Plastic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Chrome Hood Shield is a custom-molded hood shield precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s medium-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris deflect away from the hood, fender and windshield of your truck or SUV.
- Provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Comes in a chrome plated finish to match the trim of your vehicle for a consistent look
- Custom-molded, durable chrome dipped ABS
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2007-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500
2007-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500
More Like This
AVS 622005 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, Silverado 2500/3500
AVS 23735 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector, Silverado 2500/3500
AVS 23735-C Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector Silverado 2500/3500
AVS 25018-C Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector Silverado 2500/3500
AVS 25018 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, Silverado 2500/3500
AVS 322005 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, Silverado 2500/3500
AVS 436005 Aeroskin II Hood Protector, Silverado 2500/3500
Stampede 2044-30 Vigilante Hood Protector USA Flag Silverado
Stampede 2044-41 Vigilante Hood Protector USA Flag Silverado
LUND 18704 Interceptor Wrap BugShield Full Height, Silverado
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.