Add to Cart
AVS 622096 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2015-18 Ford F-150
AEROSKIN CHROME HOOD PROTEC
Out of Stock
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
This is garage sale priced because it has a spot of damage.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP108701 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
AVS 377096 Aeroskin Hood Protector, 2015-18 Ford F-150
AVS 622001 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2009-14 Ford F-150
AVS 377127 Aeroskin Hood Protector, 2017-18 Ford F-150
AVS 622009 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2004-08 Ford F-150
AVS 320002 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2007-08 Honda FIT
AVS 320003 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2009-10 Honda FIT
AVS 320008 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2008-12 Honda Accord
AVS 320004 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2007-09 Honda Cr-V
AVS 320005 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2009-12 Chevy Traverse
AVS 320019 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2008-10 Mazda Cx-7
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.