AVS 622068 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, Express 1500/2500/3500
03-14 Chevy Express 1500, 03-18 Chevy Express 2500, 03-18 Chevy Express 3500, Chrome
AVS Aeroskin, designed to flow with the contours of your vehicle's hood, creates a sleek, stylish profile, flush mounting to your hood. This custom-molded hood shield is made in the USA and precision-engineered to fit your vehicle’s hood perfectly. AVS Aeroskin’s low-profile and skin-tight fit provide excellent hood and windshield protection from the hazards of the road. And the shield’s durable, yet flexible material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe. The hood shield is available in smoke, chrome, and matte black finishes.
- Increases privacy
- Shields interior from harmful UV rays and reduces cabin temperature
- Custom designed for each application
- Made of tough reinforced acrylic that is UV and scratch resistant
- Can be painted to match your vehicle's finish
- Car wash safe
- Easy to install with included 3M adhesive, no drilling required
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2003-2017 Chevy Express 1500
2003-2017 Chevy Express 2500
2003-2017 Chevy Express 3500
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.