AVS 52008 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Extra Wide
2-Piece Vent Window Style, Front Position, Silver, Smooth, Stainless Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1999-2016 International Eagle
1972-2010 International Paystar 5000
1999-2016 International Transtar
More Like This
AVS 12050 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 12067 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, F-250/F-350
AVS 12175 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, 06-14 Fj Cruiser
AVS 12032 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 12056 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 12058 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 12062 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Stainless, Ford
AVS 12123 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Pickup/4Runner
AVS 12064 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Stainless, Ford
AVS 12091 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Buick/Chevy/Olds
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.