AVS 37430 Headlight Covers Smoke Tint, 2002-09 Chevy Trailblazer
02-09 Chevy Trailblazer, Solid Headlight Cover Style, Smoke, Acrylic
AVS light covers are one of the easiest and most affordable re-styling products around. Choose the style that's right for your vehicle to improve the look of your lens, or a blackout cover to hide it completely; leave as is, or paint-to-match.
- Helps prevent damage to expensive headlights
- Custom aerodynamic designs fit perfectly and are available in smoke or clear impact-modified acrylic
- Easy to install and remove
- For off-road and show use only
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.